• Block of Floral Foam
• Floral Shears/Floral Knife
• Cut off the Top of the watermelon and remove the fruit inside.
• Measure Floral Foam within the Pail
• Cut/Trim the Foam, so that it is at the same level as the top of pail.
• Soak Floral Foam between 5-10 minutes in water.
• Place Floral Foam back into the Pail
• Add additional water to pail to ensure the flowers get proper hydration.
• Begin by adding Foliage to create a base for the flowers.
• Create additional flair, by looping Lily Grass and adding to the design.
• If you have trouble knotting, use Clear or Green Floral Tape to adhere the loops.
• Add large focal flowers to create beginning shape of your design.
• Remember – Cut Flowers on an angle to provide maximum hydration.
• Continue adding flowers throughout design.
• Evenly space your flowers and colors for an all around design.
• Again, Remember – Cut Flowers on an angle to provide maximum hydration.
• Enjoy your final design!
• Keep an eye on the water level within the watermelon and refresh when necessary.