Careers at Sunshine Bouquet
At Sunshine, our shared passion for beautiful flowers and customer service inspires the innovation and creativity behind our work. We’re a fast-moving company that is curious, collaborative, diverse and driven by the pillars of our mission: to grow and deliver the freshest flowers, with a relentless focus on quality, value, service and design.
Be at the forefront of the future and join the most innovative team in mass market floral industry. Interested? Click here take a look at our current open positions.
Supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives matters at Sunshine. Our comprehensive benefits package includes premium medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents. We also offer an employer-matched retirement plan and other perks to support physical, financial and mental well-being.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
CCPA Employee and Applicant Privacy Notice-Sunshine Bouquet Company/Delta Floral Distributors, Inc.
This Privacy Notice for California Employees (the “Notice”) applies solely to all job applicants, employees, owners, directors, officers, and contractors (collectively referred to in this Notice as “employees”) who reside in the State of California (“you”). We adopt this Notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we collect and to being transparent about the purposes for which we use your information. This Notice sets forth our policies and practices for handling the information we collect and use in the employment context.
- Categories of Personal Information We Collect
When a person applies to join our team or over the course of a person’s employment, we may collect the following categories of personal information. We collect and use this information only as permitted or required by, and in compliance with, law.
- Identifiers and Contact Information, including name, alias and other names, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address, Social Security Number, driver’s license number or state ID card number, passport number, and other unique personal identifiers associated with you or other beneficiaries such as your spouse or child;
- Protected Classification Information, including characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law such as marital or domestic partner status, age, gender, race, national origin, or information related to a disability;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information, including username and password, account name or number, and other online or device identifiers, Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing and search history and information regarding interactions with websites and applications, our systems, and networks;
- Educational, Professional, and Employment-Related Information, including employment, employment and education history, professional licenses, background check, work authorization, fitness for duty data and reports, performance and disciplinary records, benefit plan enrollment, participation, and claims information, and information related to leaves of absence;
- Geolocation data, including badge access and telematics data;
- Audio, Electronic, Visual, Thermal, Olfactory, or Similar Information, including information collected from cameras and similar devices;
- Biometric information, including imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, or voice recordings and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and other characteristics that can be used to establish identity; and
- Financial Information, including bank account, billing address, and information about your income and account balances.
- Inferences drawn from personal information, such as for purposes of engaging in human capital analytics, including but not limited to, identifying certain correlations between individual characteristics and job success, analyzing data to improve retention, and analyzing employee preferences to inform HR Policies, Programs and Procedures.
- Purposes for Which Personal Information Is Used
We process your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Determining your eligibility for a position with the company, including processing your application, assessing your fit with us or for a specific role, conducting interviews, carrying out background and reference checks in accordance with law, and keeping records related to our hiring process;
- Managing compensation, benefits, and employment-related expenses, including payroll processing, managing salaries and expenses, managing corporate credit cards and expense reimbursements, as well as administering equity, compensation, bonus, and insurance programs;
- Managing professional development, performance, and conduct, including responding to complaints of misconduct, managing conflicts of interest, conducting performance appraisals, supporting career development, and managing whistleblower programs;
- Protecting the company against illegal activity and other misconduct, including by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Undertaking activities to verify and maintain the quality, safety, and performance of our workplace, information systems, products and services, including product and service testing, research, and development, and preventing unauthorized access to or processing of our data;
- Complying with our legal obligations,including those related to tax and anti-discrimination laws; and
- Other routine business purposes.
III. Contact Information & Updates
We may update this Notice from time to time, in which case the revised Notice will be provided to you in writing, by email, or mail. If you have any questions or comments about this Notice and the ways in which Company collects and uses your information as described above, please do not hesitate to contact us through the HR Department at email@example.com